Luxembourg Workspace Association
We are the national association representing the different Workspaces in Luxembourg: Incubators, Accelerators, Coworking Spaces, Business centers and any other type of serviced office spaces. Our objective is to set the standards that define our industry, ensuring a level of quality and ethics amongst our members and as well providing you a platform to find the right place to build your company.
What does the Luxembourg Workspace Association do for its members?
Luxembourg Workspace Association’s 8 pledges to its members:
The Luxembourg Workspace Association represents, informs and champions the sector. Joining the Luxembourg Workspace Association ensures you can play a full part in the wider industry, joining with your peers to ensure the sector has a collective voice on major issues of the day.
General benefits of membership
- Promote and protect the profession within the industry
- Share between the members the expertise and experience of members
- Determine the standards and ethics for our members and our sector
- Present a list of members, selected for their professionalism, dynamism and quality of their infrastructure
- Organize public events to promote our industry
- Be the official contact for national authorities
- Be the platform for innovation and product enhancement
- Be the preferred point of contact to the national and regional media
Non-exhaustive list of services
- Updates on news which impact on the industry
- Updates on legislation and regulations which impact on the industry
- A suite of ‘Know Your Customer’ documents to assist you with potential client checking, and ensuring compliance with Money Laundering Regulations
- Inclusion in the searchable database on our website. Any leads are commission-free
- Being recognised as upholding the highest standards in the flexible workspace industry by signing our Code of Conduct and Best Practice
- Preferential rates to our Annual Conference, Gala Dinner and Afterwork events
- National-local meetings to introduce you to your peers in the sector, and provide a forum for discussion of issues of mutual interest and the sharing of best practice
- Connections to our Partner members, who can provide you with industry specific knowledge and services, including technology, legal, furniture and personnel